… are immaculate! We’re excited to share upcoming events and trainings with our CHOW community.
Join us at a CHOW Meeting
CHOW Steamboat Springs Happy Hour!
Resilient Colorado Training
Envision: YOU Impact Report
Envision:You seeks to close gaps in behavioral health outcomes for LGBTQ+ individuals through co-created community programming, advocacy engagement, public awareness campaigns, and evidence-based training.
Read about their impactful work at: https://mcusercontent.com/6f2a093da60d69a2cd2fd84c5/files/37e17ddd-b372-410d-ea7a-da70d73788bf/2021_Envision_You_Annual_Report_2021_digital.pdf
NAMI WALK DENVER
May 21, 2022
Centennial Center Park, CO
· 5K walk for Mental Health awareness
· You don’t have to pay to register, just create a fundraising goal and share it on social media!
· You can bring spouses, kids, friends, and colleagues
· Team Name: Leadership Denver
· Link to register for Team Leadership Denver is here.
SHARE THE EVENT!
· There is a way to share that you registered for the walk on social media–please use it to get the word out!
· Hashtags: #namicolorado #Together4MH
WALK START ADDRESS:
Centennial Center Park
13133 E. Arapahoe Road
Centennial, CO 80112
Sandy Jones, LD NAMI Walk Chair
***This event is part of a month-long calendar of events to celebrate Denver Mental Health Awareness Month. The team and/or event is open to all Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce members/companies, spouses, friends, and family members, and the Denver community at large***
May is Mental Health Awareness Month
Have a wonderful week!