This Spring is gearing up for a full calendar of free mental health and recovery support with CHOW’s programming. We hope you’ll join us at one of our upcoming events and join our community!
Save the Date
In Person Amuse’ in Denver!
Check out our Partners at Sober AF!
April is Distracted Driver Awareness Month!
At least eight people a day are killed in distracted driving crashes. Handheld and hands-free phone calls and texts, emails, social media, passengers, snacks and even built-in vehicle touchscreens are just some of the distractions fighting for your attention on the road.
Here’s a simple way to think about it: if something requires your hands, your eyes or your attention while you’re driving, it’s a distraction. Distracted driving isn’t just risky for you, it can be deadly for every nearby driver, pedestrian, bicyclist and worker.
Pledge to avoid distracted driving and help everyone around you get home safe.
Take the pledge this April: https://www.nsc.org/faforms/ddam-pledge?utm_source=sfmc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=DDC%20991468&utm_content=
Voices of Grief Support Groups
Facing the Mourning (6-weeks), Registration: $60
- Colorado Springs – Tuesday evenings, 6 pm – 8 pm, starting March 28
Understanding Your Grief (8-weeks), Registration: $80
- Colorado Springs – Tuesday mornings, 10 am – Noon, starting April 11
- Colorado Springs – Wednesday evenings, 6 pm – 8 pm, starting April 12
- Woodland Park – Thursday evenings, 6 pm – 8 pm, starting April 20
Early Infant Loss Group (6-weeks), Registration: $120 per person or couple
- Colorado Springs – Group forming, dates & time TBD, please call to express interest
Preregistration required for all groups. Scholarships available if cost is a difficulty. Visit website for details on all groups, www.voicesofgriefcenter.org/groups