And we’re leaning on each other with support and resources in 2024.
Join our movement and check out some trainings and initiatives below!
January Amuse Mental Health Course!
You’re still in time to join us for our Amuse’ Mental Health Course this January!
This course offers tangible evidenced based skills that everyone can use Fftg themselves or to support a coworker/friend.
After the course, attendees will be able to:
* Identify causes and conditions which support substance misuse and compromised mental health in the hospitality industry
* Identify vocationally specific supports of hospitality workers, even in rural communities
* Recognize multiple pathways to recovery from substance use and co-occurring disorders
These four hours of training are meant to shine light on some of the most pressing issues affecting workplace wellness.
Created for the hospitality industry BY industry peers, this course offers an overview of mental health, wellness and substance use recovery, complemented by resources, applicable skills, and thought provoking conversations.
*Your 15$ placeholder fee will be returned upon course completion unless you choose to donate your placeholder to CHOW.
Grab your Eventbrite below:
- MONDAY, January 22nd 10:00am – 2:00pm MST
- Eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/chow-4hr-compact-amuse-mental-health-course-tickets-781522553997?aff=oddtdtcreator